Comprehensive Self-Defence Training in Perth
A key component of our training is to educate our participants on the realistic dangers and methods offenders will use to attack. You will be taught practical self defence and tactical techniques but you will also understand when to use it by learning:
- How the law impacts you and this threat;
- How to observe and evaluate your surroundings so you can make good decisions about your safety;
- How to use everyday items you carry around with you or have in the home to protect yourself;
- Defensive techniques to resist violent and weapon attack;
- How to communicate if you are confronted;
- How to recognise an unsafe situation; and
- We will look at your personal safety concerns and how to manage them. For instance this may be at work, in the public, travelling, in the home, at night, vehicle safety, at school or issues you believe are a problem for you.
Perth’s trusted women’s self-defence training
Women face a particular type of violence in our community. Strike have created a program which consists of the personal safety training components mentioned above coupled with specific issues directly impacted by women.
We are currently delivering our program to corporate and private groups across Perth. If you have a group of 5 or more people, be it friends or work colleagues, please contact us to discuss a training session at a time and location convenient to you. We can tailor the program to specific business, school or community groups as required.
Anti-Bullying for Youths 11-16yrs
Bullying for school aged children has become a major problem in our society. There are a lot of programs that deal with the issue after the fact or provide theory based advice prior to the event. This unfortunately doesn’t help the child when they are faced with bullying in real time. Strike have developed a program teaching youth’s practical techniques to deal with bullying at all its levels when its happening, this is the time of major impact for the child. You child does not have to suffer anymore, these methods will give them confidence to deal with the situation.
As with our Self Defence program, we deliver this program to groups of five people or more. If you have a group of likeminded friends/parents please contact us to discuss a private training session at a time and location convenient to you.
Find out more about our mixed and women’s self-defence training in Perth
We tailor the program to specific business, school or community groups as required, so please don’t hesitate to contact us and discuss your needs.
We have EFTPOS facilities available for payment. Call us for details.