CPP40719 Certificate IV in Security Management If you are looking to extend your professional experience and upskill to develop your CV, we recommend Strike Training and Consulting’s CPP40719 Certificate IV in Security Management. Undertake our Online course with the ability to attend (optional attendance) our training centre one day per quarter.Enrol now
CPP40719 Certificate IV in Security Management
If you are looking to extend your professional experience and upskill to develop your CV, we recommend Strike Training and Consulting’s CPP40719 Certificate IV in Security Management. Undertake our Online course with the ability to attend (optional attendance) our training centre one day per quarter should you wish to discuss in person your progress with our trainers.
Recognised Prior Learning (RPL) is available to former services (police, military, corrective services, public and private security sector, and other relevant employees with a focus on risk management) which will recognise your previous experience.
This qualification is for security supervisors and security business managers who may engage in sub-contracting arrangements for personnel and clients. Security supervisors lead teams to coordinate and implement a range of security operations and functions such as control room, monitoring centre, electronic security and guarding. Security business managers coordinate security manpower and services to clients while operating under complex regulatory and contracting arrangements.
Occupational titles may include:
- control room manager
- event security supervisor
- monitoring centre manager
- security business manager
- security operations supervisor
- technical security manager.
Legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply in some states and territories to the provision of advice on security solutions, strategies, protocols and procedures. For further information, check with the relevant regulatory authority.
Our program can be completed entirely online with access to trainers via phone or online face time. There is also opportunity to attend face to face classes should you desire to go over particular areas of investigation techniques should you require it.
Students have 24 months in total to complete the program.
COURSE COST: $2,500 – Deposit: $1,000
- CPPSEC4001 Manage work health and safety in the security work environment
- CPPSEC4003 Assess and advise on client security needs
- CPPSEC4005 Facilitate security operations briefing and debriefing processes
- CPPSEC4022 Establish and implement ethics and governance arrangements for security businesses
- BSBOPS401 Coordinate business resources
- BSBHRM415 Coordinate recruitment and onboarding
- BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR414 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities
- CPPSEC4004 Supervise security operations
- CPPSEC4011 Manage field staff activity and incident response from control room
- BSBOPS404 Implement customer service strategies
As advised above, Recognised Prior Learning (RPL) is available. Please view the student handbook for further information on this process and other Strike policies. This is located at the bottom of the page.
To enrol for a course please contact us.