CPP41519 Certificate IV in Security Risk Analysis Risk Management is an exciting and growing industry in Australia and internationally. Across a broad range of industries, both private and government good specialists and analysts will always be in demand. We invite you to complete this qualification with Strike Training and Consulting.Enrol now
CPP41519 Certificate IV in Security Risk Analysis
Risk Management is an exciting and growing industry in Australia and internationally. Across a broad range of industries, both private and government good specialists and analysts will always be in demand.
We invite you to complete this qualification with Strike Training and Consulting. Our course is for security risk analysts who apply technical security and operations expertise in a risk analysis environment. Security risk analysts understand the current threat environment and assess risk and advise clients on strategies to ensure the protection of electronic security systems and people and property in crowded places, as defined by Australia’s Strategy for Protecting Crowded Places from Terrorism (2017).
Our course is completed in a combination of home study and face to face training. You will begin with a one day introduction at our centre and complete the remaining approximate four face to face training days on an as required basis and at a time convenient to you and our assessors.
Once your deposit is received, you will be sent training materials and access to qualified trainers to assist you. You can start your study immediately.
We know you are busy, and it can be hard to attend classes in a formal, consecutive format. To assist our students we have designed our face to face training to fit in with your life and schedules. Our individualised training responds to you and your needs. Our qualified trainers are available for you to meet with and discuss your learning and assessments in person, by email or phone when required. At Strike Training and Consulting your learning is fully supported.
- CPPSEC4006 – Conduct security risk assessment of client operations
- CPPSEC4007 – Identify security threats and assess impact on client operations
- CPPSEC4012 – Assess security vulnerabilities of assets
- CPPSEC4003 – Assess and advise on client security needs
- CPPSEC4024 – Assess security of crowded places
- CPPSEC4025 – Advise on operational requirements to maintain crowded places security
- PSPSEC015 – Communicate security awareness
- CPPSEC5004 – Develop security risk management plans
- CPPSEC5005 – Implement security risk management plans
- CPPSEC3125 – Implement security procedures to protect critical infrastructure and public assets
- CPPSEC4022 – Establish and implement ethics and governance arrangements for security businesses
- CPPINV4013 – Undertake case management of investigations