ANNOUNCEMENT – INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS Strike Training and Consulting is CRICOS registered Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) If you are an International Student by law, you MUST be trained by a CRICOS registered organisation. Strike Training and Consulting is thrilled to announce we are CRICOS REGISTERED!

Enrol now


If you are an international student, by Australian Federal Law, you must be trained by a CRICOS Registered Organisation. Strike Training and Consulting was thrilled to receive CRICOS registration in April 2020 (CRICOS Registration # 03839F).

At Strike Training and Consulting you will receive all the support and guidance you need whilst undertaking your training. We will also continue to assist you after your training and throughout your employment.

We are happy to have been approved to offer our International Students the below courses:

The team at Strike Training and Consulting are here to guide you every step of the way. 

Certificate II in Security Operations

Strike provides nationally accredited training in Certificate II and III in Security Operations (RTO 41500). Our consultants have applied their expertise to create new training programs using the latest methods. At Strike you will be trained by experts who have been exposed to the highest level security operations in Australia and abroad.


First Aid Training

As a part of our program (Certificate II and III in Security Operations) Strike conducts nationally accredited training in First Aid (RTO 41500).
We offer this unit of study as a single unit for students who only wish to gain their first aid certificate. Training can also be organised for corporate groups.

White Card – Construction Industry

CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry – $75.00 Our nationally accredited course takes students through the basic principles of health and safety in the construction industry. We also cover information with respect to prevention of workplace injury and illness. This course is targeted at all people carrying out construction.

Provide responsible service of alcohol

SITHFAB002 – Provide responsible service of alcohol ONLY $25.00 Further to WA Liquor Licensing commission ruling, Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificates are by law required by all staff employed at a licensed venue in Perth or WA. Strike Training and Consulting are pleased to offer RSA courses.